- Architecture of Basic Building Blocks in Protein and Domain Structural Interaction Networks. Hyun S. Moon, Jong Park, Kwang H. Lee and Doheon Lee. Bioinformatics 2004 (accepted).
- HPID: the Human Protein Interaction Database. Han K, Park B, Kim H, Hong J, and Park J. Bioinformatics. 2004 Oct 12;20(15):2466-2470.
- Large scale co-evolution analysis of Protein Structural Interlogues using the global Protein Structural Interactome Map(PSIMAP). WanKyu Kim, Dan Bolser and Jong H. Park, Bioinformatics, 2004, 1;20(7):1138-1150.
- Using convex hulls to extract interaction interfaces from known structures. Panos Dafas, Dan Bolser, Jacek Gomoluch, Jong Park and Michael Schroeder, Bioinformatics. 10 July 2004. 20(10):1486-1490.
- Biological Network Evolution Hypothesis Applied to Protein Structural Interactome. Dan M. Bolser and Jong H. Park, Genomics & Informatics, Vol. 1(1) 7-19, September 2003.
- Visualisation and Graph-theoretic Analysis of a Large-scale Protein Structural Interactome. Dan M Bolser, Panos Dafas, Richard Harrington, Jong H Park, Michael Schroeder BMC Bioinformatics 2003, 4:45 (8 October 2003)
- Visualization and Analysis of Protein Interactions, B.-H. Ju, B. Park, J. H. Park, and K. Han, Bioinformatics, Vol.19, 317-318, 2003.
- Predicting Protein Interactions in Human by Homologous Interactions in Yeast, H. Kim, J. Park, and K. Han, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.2637, 159-169, 2003.
- Large Scale Statistical Prediction of Protein-Protein Interaction by Potentially Interacting Domain (PID) Pair. Wan Kyu Kim, Jong Park & Jung Keun Suh. Genome Informatics, 13, 42-50 (2002)
- InterViewer: Dynamic Visualization of Protein-Protein Interactions, K. Han, B.-H. Ju, and J. H. Park, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.2528, 364-365, 2002.
- Network Biology: Datamining biological networks. Jong Park, IEEE Trends and controversies, May/June, 2002 (Vol. 17, No. 3) p66-80. (A review article)
- The Conservation of Protein Interaction Network in Evolution Jong Park & Dan Bolser, Genome Informatics, 2001;12:135-140.
- Generating protein interaction maps from incomplete data: application to Fold assignment. Lappe M, Park J, Niggemann O, and Holm L. Bioinformatics 2001: S149-S156 (ISMB 2001 paper printed in Bioinformatics)
- Mapping protein family interactions: intramolecular and intermolecular protein family interaction repertoires in the PDB and yeast. Park J, Lappe M, and Teichmann SA. J Mol Biol. 2001 Mar 30;307(3):929-38.
- PartsList: a web-based system for dynamically ranking protein folds based on disparate attributes, including whole-genome expression and interaction information. Qian J, Stenger B, Wilson CA, Lin J, Jansen R, Teichmann SA, Park J, Krebs WG, Yu H, Alexandrov V, Echols N, & Gerstein M. Nucleic Acids Res 2001, 15;29(8):1750-64